Arthritis Gloves – No more Pain!
BUY MORE! PAY LESS!
|15% OFF||When you buy 2|
|20% OFF||When you buy 3|
|25% OFF||When you buy 4|
Out of stock
Looking for a solution to lessen the pain in your hands caused by arthritis, muscle pain, joint pain or tendinitis?
These bestselling gloves for rheumatoid arthritis are made from a breathable cotton-spandex blend to provide gentle compression and alleviate wrist and hand pain and stiffness. Do your self a favour and improve your pain!
Sizing (Measure Width at Knuckles):
Small: Up to 3.125″ (7.9 cm)
Medium: Up to 3.5″ (8.9 cm)
Large: Up to 4″ (10.1 cm)
If you are unsure of size or right between sizes,
we suggest choosing the smaller size
- Targeted Compression Therapy: Gentle compression reduces pain, inflammation, and stiffness in the wrist and hand.
- Open Fingertip Design: Flexible, open fingertip design allows you to easily perform everyday tasks.
- Soft, Breathable Material: Lightweight fabric retains therapeutic heat while remaining comfortable and dry.
- Durable Seam Stitching: Designed to require minimal stitching to eliminate irritation.
- All Day Wearability: Easily and comfortably wear throughout the day and night.
- Complete Coverage: Gloves provide exceptional coverage for wrist, hand and finger joints.
- Relieves pain, stiffness, and inflammation in the wrists, hands, and finger
- Great for computer use, driving, gardening and more
- Materials: Latex-free, cotton spandex blend
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Cold Water, Air Dry
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 3 cm|
Breathable Mesh Fabric
Protect the wrist and palm
Breathable and Comfortable